Cohen & Company was founded in 1977 on the belief that there had to be a better way to help businesses find success. What began as one man’s passion has since evolved into a firmwide mission to improve the lives of others by providing top-tier tax, assurance and advisory services.
We serve a broad range of clients, from privately held companies and their owners; to public and private funds, advisors and fund service providers within the investment industry; to Fortune 1000 multinational enterprises.
Working with Cohen & Company means your organization will experience a true difference:
- More than 650 dedicated professionals in 10 offices across seven states, as well as an additional presence in the Cayman Islands and Ireland
- Repeat winner of the Inc. 5000 award recognizing the fastest-growing businesses in America
- Recognized as one of the country’s top tax and accounting firms in Forbes’ 2021 list of America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms
- Named “Best Advisory Firm – Tax” in the 2020 HFM US Services Awards
- A 2020 Net Promoter Score of 84 out of 100 measuring overall client satisfaction — well above what survey benchmarks consider “world class” service and satisfaction
- Independent member of TIAG® (The International Accounting Group), an international alliance of more than 115 independent accounting firms in over 70 countries
- Focus on using the power of knowledge and trust to live out our core values: Great People First, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit and Courage, Adaptability and Optimism
Cohen & Company
Camille Clemons, Director of Business Development