Since our launch in 2005, we have been working with asset management firms throughout the world to facilitate compliance and product distribution through legal underwriting, registered rep licensing and chaperoning, and DTCC/NSCC fund sponsorship. We have experience working with all types of pooled investment vehicles such as traditional mutual funds, ETFs, alternative products, closed-end interval funds, and private placements.
Foreside has helped over 400 firms and 1,600 funds to launch new funds or convert existing funds.
We are the largest third party distributor in the U.S. 1
- Are you looking to launch a 40-act vehicle?
- Do you need assistance registering your reps for private funds or 40-Act products?
- Are you a private fund and would like to launch a hybrid vehicle such as an interval fund?
- Do you have wholesalers and need support with your FINRA licenses such as email review, marketing material review and supervision?
- Are you just exploring what it would cost to create a mutual fund, ETF or interval fund and what the ongoing and breakeven costs are?
Foreside can support products in either a standalone fund model or a Series Trust and will work with your firm to establish NSCC connectivity and dealer agreements, review Marketing Materials for registered reps, provide fund officers, design and produce factsheets, and provide a 38a-1 compliance program, as well as consult with you to design an effective distribution strategy for your product.
Find out why the industry’s most well-known firms chose Foreside for their distribution needs.
1 Morningstar Direct