Foreside distributes over $1 trillion of product for over 200 fund families through our broker-dealers. Foreside serves as the legal underwriter for registered funds (mutual funds, closed-end funds, and ETFs) and placement agent for private funds. Foreside provides our clients with an established broker-dealer framework and ongoing education to meet the changing SEC and FINRA regulatory landscape. Services include:
- Reviewing, approving, and FINRA filing of fund marketing materials via our proprietary software, Foreside AdCompliance®, to facilitate compliance with SEC and FINRA regulations
- Negotiating and maintaining broker-dealer and selling agreements to facilitate sales of fund shares
- Administering Rule 12b-1 fees and any load payments
- Sponsoring and maintaining an NSCC membership participant number for domestic funds, collective trusts or foreign registered funds allowing for a cost-effective and time-saving alternative to the direct NSCC membership process
- For private placements, entering into sub-placement agent agreements with selling broker-dealers to facilitate the sales of fund shares
- Foreside has established a partnership with NQR to offer Intermediary (IM) Insight which is a platform that enhances your oversight program through an economical and effective audit report review process. Gain access to online reporting via meaningful, point-by-point intermediary comparisons that highlight exceptions and gaps. Download our factsheet here.