Designed by compliance professionals and tailored to fulfill the ongoing compliance obligations of broker-dealers, our compliance programs for broker-dealers provide a dedicated consultant, supported by a team of compliance professionals, to deliver proactive, comprehensive and customized support services to your firm. Foreside’s Partner Program for broker-dealers provides various levels of continuous support for your firm’s compliance needs and allows you flexibility to move between programs at any time.
- Partner PRO – Core Compliance Consulting Program
- Partner PLUS – Proactive + Strategic Customized Compliance Programs
- Partner ELITE – Comprehensive Compliance Assessment + Fully Customized Package
These customized, comprehensive and cost-effective services to broker-dealer CCOs, FINOPs and their teams include:
- Formation of a proprietary U.S. registered broker-dealer
- Broker-Dealer registration including managing the FINRA new membership application process and associated filings, infrastructure development, and regulatory requirements
- Written supervisory procedures development and management
- Program development (business continuity plan, cybersecurity, AML) or review with recommended updates
- State registrations
- Facilitation of contractual relationships for required broker-dealer systems including email retention vendor, off-site storage, etc.
- Gap analysis and risk assessment
- Examination support + development of examination response program and team
- Regulatory filings
- FINOP support
- Design of financial controls and processes/maintenance of books and records
- Review of quarterly FOCUS filings
- For clients who meet the right profile, Foreside offers Outsourced CCO services. Foreside considers each of these opportunities individually to ensure a good fit for both the firm and Foreside, considering a firm’s business lines and culture.