Overview of Position
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day supporting activities of Foreside Financial Group’s Corporate and Broker Dealer Accounts Payable functions.
Compensation for the successful candidate will be determined by a number of factors, to include previous experience, education and credentials/licenses.
- Prepare bank wire and ACH transactions
- Responsible for posting outgoing wire and ACH payments
- Enter AP invoices into accounting system
- Cut check payments
- Review expense reports and payout reimbursement
- File paperwork
- Sort, open, and scan mail
- Responsible for reporting to senior management, including any potential or perceived violations of applicable laws, rules or Company policies
- Conducts self in a professional manner
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Qualifications (Personal, Educational, Experience)
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration
- 2+ years of accounting or office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Accounting software
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to interpret written or oral instructions received from manager.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete assigned tasks
- Attention to detail
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Sit: Total hours/day 6.5 Hours at one time 2.0
Stand: Total hours/day 1.0 Hours at one time 0.5
Walk: Total hours/day 0.5 Hours at one time 0.5
This position requires strong organizational skills, the use of a computer and other common office equipment throughout the day, and the ability to maintain mental focus.
40 hours per week with ability to work additional hours as necessary to meet client needs.
Foreside Financial Group, LLC provides customized solutions to the investment management industry. Our solutions include fund, broker-dealer and adviser compliance services, distribution consulting, legal underwriting, FINRA licensing to U.S. and non-U.S. sponsors of closed-end, open-end, exchange traded funds and private placements as well as retail and institution broker-dealers and investment management firms.
Foreside’s cost-effective, personalized solutions allow our clients to focus on asset management without sacrificing distribution and compliance best practices.