During our recent webinar, Foreside & Stradley Ronon discussed the new SEC Marketing Rule.
- What is an “advertisement” under the amended rule
- Interpreting and applying the new “principles-based” standards
- Presentation of performance
- Use of testimonials and endorsements
- Amendments to the cash solicitation rule
The amendments to this rule will have vast implications for the compliance and business practices of nearly every registered investment advisor.
To instantly listen to the replay, enter your information below.